A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wade, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Wade practice?
Dr. Barry Wade practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.