A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wade, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Kevin Wade MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Wade practice?
- Dr. Barry Wade has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wade practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.