A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wallman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wallman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- West Hills Los Angeles County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Wallman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Wallman practice?
- Dr. Barry Wallman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Wallman practices Family Medicine near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Family Physicians.