A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wasserman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wasserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry N Wasserman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Barry Wasserman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wasserman practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.