A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wasserman is Good. Dr. Wasserman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wasserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pediatric Ophthalmology and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasserman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Wasserman practice?
Dr. Barry Wasserman practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.