A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wasserman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wasserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry N Wasserman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Barry Wasserman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wasserman practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.