A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Watts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Watts has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry K Watts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Watts practice?
- Dr. Barry Watts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Watts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Plano, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.