Dr. Barry Weaver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 7th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Weaver is an amazing doctor and I would defiantly recommend him to anyone. He is caring and knows each one of his patients by name not by chart. Sadly my children have to find another pediatrician due to a change in their insurance :( We will miss Dr. Weaver and his friendly staff very much!

June 1st, 2012
No one compares to Dr. Weaver!
He has been our pediatrician for 10 years now, and we've NEVER looked elsewhere. He is very attentive, trusts parents' instincts, and even works with us in delaying vaccines (a personal preference). He has been commended by my son's cardiologist for having the ability to hear a very faint abnormality in his heart which enabled us to diagnose a pretty troublesome heart problem. We will never look to another doctor for our pediatric needs.

August 8th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Weaver has been at all 3 of my children's births. He found potential issues with all 3 of my kids and was commended by specialists who couldn't believe he had found the things he found! He is very personable and the kids are very comfortable with him. He respects my "mother's intuition" and also works with our desires to delay vaccinations. He is top notch. If we ever moved away, leaving his office as our pediatrician would be one of the hardest parts of the move!

September 3rd, 2010
Best in the business!
I have always thought highly of Dr. Weaver and his staff! We have gone to him for over 20 yrs now. I would go for another 20 but my kids are older now! :) GREAT, GREAT, GREAT doctor!