A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weckesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Weckesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weckesser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Weckesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckesser graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Weckesser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Weckesser MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Weckesser practice?
- Dr. Barry Weckesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Weckesser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Cardiologists.