A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weckesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Weckesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weckesser
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weckesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Weckesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckesser graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Weckesser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Weckesser MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Weckesser practice?
- Dr. Barry Weckesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Weckesser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Cardiologists.