Dr. Barry Weinreb Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barry Weinreb?

phone talk

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I would say overall ok , he may be good in dealing asthma or sinus problems , I left msg to call back ,the front end lady told me he would call me latter after he 's done with patients, after 5hours nurse calls and reply to my 1 st message . I told her I would like to talk to doctor about my condition ,bloodwork etc she said I did not get msg that I wanted to talk to doc directly ,she could not answer my question then she said I will call back . I was expecting doctor will call me back . For the 3rd time she calls me again . I did not get a chance to talk directly with the doctor . he is very very busy you will spent at least one hour and half after ur called in , he will see 2 to 3 patients at time .am not satisfied

Dr. Weinreb is Great!

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen, is very relatable, and genuinely cares. It's a refreshing change from the allergists I've been to (not going to name names but in the same area) who spend five minutes with you and just are out for your money. I'd recommend Dr. W to anyone.

Posted on October 20th, 2014