A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Weinstock, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Weinstock has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Seth Weinstock MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Barry Weinstock has 10 office locations.
Dr. Barry Weinstock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.