A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Weinstock has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Weinstock FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Barry Weinstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Weinstock practices Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.