A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Weinstock has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Weinstock FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Barry Weinstock has 9 office locations.
Dr. Barry Weinstock practices Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.