Barry M Weintraub M, MD
Upper East Side
800A 5th Ave
New York, NY 10065
212-737-7500
Locations and availability (2)

|  LOVE this doctor and my new nose!!!  |  show details
by L.Z. on Jun 3rd, 2014

If you're reading this review, consider yourself lucky because you have found the best plastic surgeon. I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Weintraub and it has changed my life. I am beyond happy with the results and he exceeded all my expectations. Not only was Dr. Weintraub amazing, but from the moment I walked into his office his whole staff was exceptional. They were all very involved and caring. The treatment was like no other. They were always available to answer any questions that I had throughout this whole process and always made me feel at ease. I knew from the moment I met with Dr. Weintraub that he was the doctor for me and I had full confidence in him. Dr. Weintraub not only gave me a beautiful and natural looking nose, but he has also given me the confidence a 16 year old girl needs to feel comfortable in her own skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Weintraub to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. He's a true artist.

|  Time  |  show details
by Suzanne Alvin on May 18th, 2014

It has to do with Time. You want to cheat time. You want the surgeon to erase the ravages of time from your face and body; create an illusion of a more youthful you. If you are reading this you will be doing your due diligence- to decide who you might trust to undertake such a dramatic thing. It is surgery; do not take this decision lightly. I am an artist and a medical professional. When I decided to have my surgeries I understood that the surgeon must be an artist, not merely a great technician. I chose Barry Weintraub in part because he has a classic aesthetic sense of beauty. It is now one full decade since my surgeries, which were extensive. A face and neck lift, and a breast lift which required the removal of encapsulated implants (done by another surgeon years prior). And although no one stops time, my results far exceeded my expectations. The remarkable thing is that ten years later the results are still extra- ordinary. My chin line is sharp, no jowls appeared even with some weight fluctuations, and the breasts remain soft and lifted. Barry Weintraub is, based on my long association with physicians and my personal experience, the best there is. So it is not just about time. It is about how you feel and look over time, course. But do you look like your best self, are you relaxed when you look in the mirror? You want to live in your face and body, you are not a mannequin. Better yet, are people not at all sure you have had something done? I cannot recommend Dr. Weintraub, or his staff, or the atmosphere of his office, more highly.

|  Exceptional Surgeon  |  show details
by Loyal Patient on Feb 22nd, 2014

Hands down, Dr. Weintraub is the only surgeon I will turn to for any procedure. After having undergone breast augmentation with gorgeous results, and having received regular Botox treatments that have consistently exceeded my expectations, I can say I am a true testament to Dr. Weintraub's exceptional talent. He is a master of medicine with an intuitive understanding of beauty, and he works wonders by merging these two areas of expertise. Dr. Weintraub is also probably the most sincere and respectful person I know. Undergoing elective surgery puts one through a very physically and emotionally vulnerable period. Dr. Weintraub and his wonderful staff members made sure to provide a very secure environment where my comfort and dignity was top priority. I feel very fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Weintraub and his entire office.

|  Best decision I made!  |  show details
by Kristen B. on Feb 17th, 2014

I recently visited Dr. Weintraub for a rhinoplasty and lower lid blepharoplasty and was not disappointed. From the moment I stepped into his office, I was welcomed and felt at ease. Dr. Weintraub took his time going through each of my concerns and what realistic results could be achieved. And the decision to have him perform these surgeries was one of the best decisions I’ve made. The surgery took place in his on-site, state of the art surgical room where his staff took great care of me and ensured I was comfortable pre and post surgery. And even though my follow-up visit was a few days afterward, he called in between to make sure I was recovering well. My results thus far are fantastic. The shape of the nose is exactly what we discussed and the modifications do not dramatically alter my face so much so, that even family and friends who didn’t know about the surgery, had no idea I had something done. I know the entire results particularly the swelling at the bridge of my nose will take some time to finish healing, but if the end is as good as it is now, I’m extremely satisfied.

|  Amazing Results  |  show details
by Karen on Feb 14th, 2014

I'm a patient of Dr. Weintraub. Last year I had my upper and lower eyes done as well as a chin implant. Professional, meticulous, amazing aesthetic sense, kind, concerned and patient are some of the words I would use to describe him. I was 44 at the time and my results were simply terrific, very subtle and natural. I conducted extensive due dilgence on plastic surgeons in NYC. I encourage anyone comtemplating this serious step to do so and after completion, it is highly probable that you will end up at Dr. Weintraub's office like I did. Not one single person asked me the proverbial "Did you get work done?", they do, however, ask me how I never seem to age. I could not have asked for a better outcome.

|  Excellent experience!  |  show details
by lynn brown on Aug 21st, 2013

I visited Dr Weintraub for the first time on Aug 14th. I was amazed by his attention to detail, professionalism and feeling like he really wanted me to have a good experience. I had a discount coupon for botox and I never felt like he treated me any different than any full paying customer. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who is considering botox.

|  Injectables  |  show details
by A.T. on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Weintraub is a medical treatment room artist, my forehead whisperer... Being very visual and artistic myself and disliking any sign of unnatural enhancement, I would like to be a messenger to those who are searching for a fabulous cosmetic/plastic surgery physician. I visit Dr. Weintraub few times a year to make my forehead and frown lines to relax. One would think that any properly trained physician would do a great job on my forehead WRONG! Here is an example, when you need a great eye, great hand, visual imagination, and a CARE TO MAKE YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT POSTING A SIGN ON YOUR FOREHEAD: I WEAR BOTOX UNDER MY SKIN!!! Dr. Weintraub has a gentle hand, great eye and a proven technique that works. His office staff is pleasant, friendly, yet professional, and his facility is well kept and clean and expanding. His mannerism is comforting, gentle and witty. I strayed once and tried another very much respected doctor. Never again- no comparison. I looked a the mirror yesterday and I challenged my facial expressions. Fabulous work, doctor! My forehead is moving naturally, yet my crows feet are gone and I look relaxed and feel attractive and younger. Dr. Weintraub is my very talented magician. YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE DR. WEINTRAUB at least once to judge for yourself.

|  The Best of the Best - for celebrities and everyone!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Weintraub is the best of the BEST. As a recording artist, celebrity, and person that is in the media often, I have to make sure that I am constantly looking my best, and I'm very selective when it comes to picking a doctor to handle these sensitive needs. Selecting Dr. Weintraub is a no brainer. If you want a doctor that all the stars rely on and who is affordable to everyone, this is your one stop shop. From the moment you walk in, you feel welcome, comfortable and like you are with family. His assistant Jill is one of the sweetest, most knowledgable and relatable people you will ever deal with.While I try to eat right, get lots of sleep, and rest, there is only so much I can do on my own. Cameras can be brutal in HD. I've had my cheeks, brow, lips all done, and not embarassed to say so. Feeling good about yourself is not a bad thing and people should not be ashamed to allow themselves to feel beautiful inside and out. Treat yourself, you will be glad you did.

|  The Best Surgeon!!!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

I am so excited to have found Dr. Weintraub. Initially, I went to Dr. W for Restylane injections to my lips. Immediately, I noticed the results were far more natural looking than from a doctor I had seen previously- although I'd actually been happy with that doctor's work in the past. My lips looked so beautiful- Dr. W's work is just at another level! His bedside manner also made me feel very relaxed. I felt so confident and trusting in his abilities that I decided to go ahead with two procedures I'd been considering for some time: I had my saline implants replaced with silicone and I had neck/chin liposuction to get rid of a slight double chin. I am SO HAPPY with my results! I now have perfect, soft, natural looking breasts and there is so sign of that pesky old gullet. The best part of Dr. W's work is that it's so natural, no one even notices you had anything done. I don't suddenly have Angelina Jolie's neckline, I have a prettier, more feminine version of my own neckline. Also, Dr. W does his surgery has the Center for Specialty Care, and I would frankly, never want to go anywhere else for a procedure. The anesthesiologists are fantastic- I awoke from surgery wrapped in a special warming blanket feeling like I just had the best sleep of my life and without a hint of nausea. I could go on and on, but I'll wrap this up- the bottom line is I feel incredibly lucky to have found such a talented and caring cosmetic surgeon and I will never go anywhere else!

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

In my entire life we never encountered such a doctor and staff who truly cares beyond their duty.Also,a perfectionist in his work ! After my life experiences with other doctors,there is no one who compares to him on all levels-Its a no brainer!

|  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

AMAZING!!!! Dr Weintraub is outstanding. His bedside manner is impeccable. I have never had such a great experience getting botox and restylane. He is like a magician mixed with an artist. The results are fantastic. I will never go anywhere else. Luanna in his office is so nice, friendly and professional. It was a true pleasure. I cannot recommend him enough.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

After an extensive research on the Internet I decided to go to Dr. Barry Weintraub for my rhinoplasty. I went to his office and he was caring and classy and professional. I truly felt like I was in the best hands for plastic surgery. He was very attentive, and answered each and every one of my doubts. Dr. Weintraub and his staff were very professional and made me feel as if I was their most important patient. Every member of his staff was extremely caring and genuinely interested in my surgery and my satisfaction!I am sure that he takes tremendous pride in his work and it appears that his number one objective is to make you 100% happy with the outcome of the surgery. I am absolutely thrilled with my result of my surgery, considering that it has been only 11 days ago, and I recommend Dr. Weintraub highly without any reservations. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

I've gone to a handful of doctors for botox, trying to find the best. I was never completely satisfied with the experience or the results (or both), until I met Dr. Weintraub. He is simply the best there is in NYC. And I am always skeptical of overly positive or glowing reviews I read, in any context, because I can't help but think the writer has some sort of affiliation with the person or thing he is reviewing. But I can assure you, I have no ties whatsoever to Dr. Weintraub (expect, that for now on, he is the only person I will see for Botox). His offices are beautiful. His staff is ridiculously friendly and curteous and helpful. His assistant is AWESOME. He, himself, is just wonderful - totally attentive, quite professional, warm, approchable and completely unintimidating. He was very informative throughout the entire process. The injections were not painful at all (which was a pleasant relief after some experiences I've had in the past). And the results were actually better than any I've had in the past. Dr. Weintraub also encouraged me to call him or stop by the office if I had any follow-up questions or concerns. And I actually did follow up, a few months later, with an email and he responded immediately and answered all of my questions. Overall, the experience couldn't have been better.

|  Skilled, caring, sincere, the best!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Weintraub for a nose job and I'm so glad I did. I always wanted to have this surgery but I was afraid because there are so many bad nose jobs out there! Dr. Weintraub explained everything in great detail and listened to all of my concerns, and because his motto is to look natural and not untouched, I decided to go forward with the surgery. He is an amazing doctor! My nose looks totally natural and appropriate to my face, not just a "one nose fits all" approach. He took into account the size of my face, the width of my cheekbones, the angle of my eyes -- everything, to give me the most elegant nose. My friends who told me I shouldn't have the operation have all changed their minds because the outcome is so beautiful! In his words, he said, "It's the nose you're going to wake up with for the rest of your life" and it is this attitude of his, how serious he is about his work, and how nice he is with his bedside manner, that make me completely confident in recommending him.

|  Love my lips!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I was always worried about getting my lips done because I thought I might look like a duck, but Dr. Weintraub put filler in them and I love them!!!! They look natural and pretty. My boyfriend even says that it feels better when he kisses me! Dr. Weintraub was very patient with me and explained everything in detail. The office is beautiful and looks more like a museum than a doctor's office. The whole experience was luxurious. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

|  My Beautiful Botox!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I mainly went to Dr. Weintraub because his office was running a "Group Discount" deal for one area of botox for $150. I bought 2 certificates, one for right away, the other for Oct. I'm so happy that I did my research and went w/ Dr. Weintraub. He is super pleasant, attentive, and knew exactly what my forehead needed even though I didn't. The procedure was painless and the result is wonderful. I have to say I'm hooked. I'll probably end up keeping it up at full price!

|  EXCELLENT SURGEON  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

I am now a regular patient of Dr. Weintraub's (for Botox and fillers) after having him perform a rhinoplasty surgery on me. I am completely happy with my outcome. He explained everything to me and did EXACTLY what he said he would. He takes his job seriously but also is approachable, with a great bedside manner. When I get Botox and fillers, he makes me look natural and doesn't dash out of the room to the next patient like so many doctors do. He performs every procedure himself and with so much care! I highly recommend him!

|  caring and knowledgeable  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

I am considering breast implant revision and Dr. Barry Weintraub made me feel very comfortable. He explained the benefits and went through the process in a very compassionate and detailed manner. My girlfriend had breast implants with him over 12 years ago and they are still very natural and gorgeous. I hope to receive the same results.

|  part of my family  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. B is an amazing surgeon. He puts his heart and soul into it. He has wonderful bedside manners and will spend as much time with you as you need. After 6 c-sections he made my stomach flat as a board. I am so happy!

|  Thank god I found Dr. Weintraub!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Weintraub is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He is skilled, thoughtful, caring, took a lot of time with me before the surgery, during the surgery, and in all of my followup visits. He is a perfectionist and I am so glad I found him! I wouldn't let anyone I care about go to ANY other plastic surgeon. He did an amazing job on my eyes and nose and I am so happy with the result! I LOVE MY NEW NOSE! For years I was afraid to let any doctor touch my face with a scalpel because I didn't want to look artificial or "done." Dr. Weintraub's approach is all about looking beautiful and natural. People tell me I'm beautiful all the time now, and when anyone tries to guess my age, they think I'm at least 10 years younger than I am. Dr. Weintraub's staff is very kind and patient and spent a lot of time with me, answering all my questions. Not surprisingly, his office is gorgeous and it's a treat just to go there for an appointment. I recommend him to all my friends and every time I look in the mirror, I am glad to have gotten so lucky in finding him.

|  Caring  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

I was looking for a plastic surgeon to get rid of the fat in my abdomen. After having 3 children I had a big tire around my belly.My co worker told me about Dr. W since he did her nose job(before I met her). Getting an appointment was easy and the office staff was very friendly.Dr. Barry was very knowledgeable and had a great bedside manner.He took very good care of me and I had a great result. I can now wear a bikini! I would give him 10 stars if I could!

|  Dr. Weintraub is an amazing doctor and an amazing man  |  show details
by Tracey on Jun 29th, 2010

I found Dr. Weintraub on the Internet when doing a search for a surgeon in the NJ/NYC area. Finding Dr. Weintraub was the best thing that ever happened to me.I had been through some very bad experiences in the past with previous surgeons; therefore I had become very leery. I was left in such poor condition after my last surgery that I was between a rock and a hard place. I knew I had to attempt a reconstructive procedure but, I was frightened that I would only face another failed "hack" job.Dr. Weintraub restored my faith and confidence. He is a kind and gentle man with a demeanor like no other. He is a brilliant and skillful surgeon. He explains every little detail and nuance. He is realistic and conservative. Dr. Weintraub knew how frightened I was to undergo a corrective procedure but, he assured me he could make my situation as close to perfect as my body would permit. He took the time to discuss my concerns. I must have asked him the same things a dozen times yet, he never grew impatient.Dr. Weintraub makes a study of his patients. He is concerned with the "whole" person not just the physical. He truly listens and sincerely takes an interest in you as a person, not just as a patient. Everytime I left his office I felt positive. I had been enduring the disfiguration for over 3 years and never felt a sense of hope until Dr. Weintraub. He is ALWAYS available and accessible. He gave me his cell phone number so I could reach him whenever necessary. I found myself usually calling him on a Sunday and yes, he always answered.I will be having my second procedure with Dr. Weintraub tomorrow. He had to split my surgery into 2 parts because my condition demanded additional time. As you can see, Dr. Weintraub did not rush through just to get it done. In fact he has honored one payment for both parts. Dr. Weintraub is a selfless and generous man. I am honored to be his patient. I am thrilled he accepted my case, as so many surgeons would probably have slammed their doors in my face. You see that is the difference. A true surgeon understands that everyone is entitled to good medical care.I highly recommend Dr. Weintraub. I know you will be equally impressed.