Dr. Barry Weintraub MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon
I had had 3 free consultations before I consulted with Dr. Barry Weintraub. As soon as he gave me his diagnosis and discussed his credentials, I knew he was going to be MY plastic surgeon. His professionalism, attention to details, and the pride that he takes in his work, sold me. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He and his staff are very responsive to your concerns both pre and post op. Dr. Weintraub is the only plastic surgeon that I will ever go to and I highly recommend him. He is the BEST!

March 30th, 2016
Among the Best
5.0 star rating 3/30/2016 Dr. Weintraub answered questions patiently, met concerns with empathy and does incredible work. His spirit is so kind that you can't help but feel it. And his work is unbeatable. He and his entire team are real professionals, but so supportive that you feel they have also become friends.

December 17th, 2015
Difficul revision rhinoplasty Dr. Weintraub fixed
My situation was difficult having had three surgeries already and decided to not fix what was a less than acceptable outcome. I met with Dr. Weintraub and he changed all that. He is amazing at what he does. He explained my medical/surgical records from my past surgeries and we developed a plan as to how he was going to fix this for me. He was so calming and made me feel that I was in exactly the right hands. From beginning to end I could not be happier!!! I am 4 weeks out from surgery and am thrilled. His staff is nothing short of perfection. Everyone took such good care of me and I felt they took my case very personally and wanted the best outcome. Please do not hesitate to go to Dr. Weintraub!

November 6th, 2015
So grateful and fortunate to have him! There are few doctors who are special healers and who work in the same care and grace that Dr. Weintraub does. From my first call, Dr. Weintraub was there with his very special, professional way, guidance and counsel, along with his fabulous, experienced staff. Thank you!

December 16th, 2014
Highly professional with pleasant disposition. I recommend Dr. Barry Weintraub for all Plastic Surgery procedures. He is very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I feel so lucky.

December 3rd, 2014
Nosejob
Very nice doctor. Attentive staff.

June 3rd, 2014
LOVE this doctor and my new nose!!!
If you're reading this review, consider yourself lucky because you have found the best plastic surgeon. I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Weintraub and it has changed my life. I am beyond happy with the results and he exceeded all my expectations. Not only was Dr. Weintraub amazing, but from the moment I walked into his office his whole staff was exceptional. They were all very involved and caring. The treatment was like no other. They were always available to answer any questions that I had throughout this whole process and always made me feel at ease. I knew from the moment I met with Dr. Weintraub that he was the doctor for me and I had full confidence in him. Dr. Weintraub not only gave me a beautiful and natural looking nose, but he has also given me the confidence a 16 year old girl needs to feel comfortable in her own skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Weintraub to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. He's a true artist.

May 18th, 2014
Time
It has to do with Time. You want to cheat time. You want the surgeon to erase the ravages of time from your face and body; create an illusion of a more youthful you. If you are reading this you will be doing your due diligence- to decide who you might trust to undertake such a dramatic thing. It is surgery; do not take this decision lightly. I am an artist and a medical professional. When I decided to have my surgeries I understood that the surgeon must be an artist, not merely a great technician. I chose Barry Weintraub in part because he has a classic aesthetic sense of beauty. It is now one full decade since my surgeries, which were extensive. A face and neck lift, and a breast lift which required the removal of encapsulated implants (done by another surgeon years prior). And although no one stops time, my results far exceeded my expectations. The remarkable thing is that ten years later the results are still extra- ordinary. My chin line is sharp, no jowls appeared even with some weight fluctuations, and the breasts remain soft and lifted. Barry Weintraub is, based on my long association with physicians and my personal experience, the best there is. So it is not just about time. It is about how you feel and look over time, course. But do you look like your best self, are you relaxed when you look in the mirror? You want to live in your face and body, you are not a mannequin. Better yet, are people not at all sure you have had something done? I cannot recommend Dr. Weintraub, or his staff, or the atmosphere of his office, more highly.

February 22nd, 2014
Exceptional Surgeon
Hands down, Dr. Weintraub is the only surgeon I will turn to for any procedure. After having undergone breast augmentation with gorgeous results, and having received regular Botox treatments that have consistently exceeded my expectations, I can say I am a true testament to Dr. Weintraub's exceptional talent. He is a master of medicine with an intuitive understanding of beauty, and he works wonders by merging these two areas of expertise. Dr. Weintraub is also probably the most sincere and respectful person I know. Undergoing elective surgery puts one through a very physically and emotionally vulnerable period. Dr. Weintraub and his wonderful staff members made sure to provide a very secure environment where my comfort and dignity was top priority. I feel very fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Weintraub and his entire office.

February 18th, 2014
Best decision I made!
I recently visited Dr. Weintraub for a rhinoplasty and lower lid blepharoplasty and was not disappointed. From the moment I stepped into his office, I was welcomed and felt at ease. Dr. Weintraub took his time going through each of my concerns and what realistic results could be achieved. And the decision to have him perform these surgeries was one of the best decisions I’ve made. The surgery took place in his on-site, state of the art surgical room where his staff took great care of me and ensured I was comfortable pre and post surgery. And even though my follow-up visit was a few days afterward, he called in between to make sure I was recovering well. My results thus far are fantastic. The shape of the nose is exactly what we discussed and the modifications do not dramatically alter my face so much so, that even family and friends who didn’t know about the surgery, had no idea I had something done. I know the entire results particularly the swelling at the bridge of my nose will take some time to finish healing, but if the end is as good as it is now, I’m extremely satisfied.

February 15th, 2014
Amazing Results
I'm a patient of Dr. Weintraub. Last year I had my upper and lower eyes done as well as a chin implant. Professional, meticulous, amazing aesthetic sense, kind, concerned and patient are some of the words I would use to describe him. I was 44 at the time and my results were simply terrific, very subtle and natural. I conducted extensive due dilgence on plastic surgeons in NYC. I encourage anyone comtemplating this serious step to do so and after completion, it is highly probable that you will end up at Dr. Weintraub's office like I did. Not one single person asked me the proverbial "Did you get work done?", they do, however, ask me how I never seem to age. I could not have asked for a better outcome.

August 21st, 2013
Excellent experience!
I visited Dr Weintraub for the first time on Aug 14th. I was amazed by his attention to detail, professionalism and feeling like he really wanted me to have a good experience. I had a discount coupon for botox and I never felt like he treated me any different than any full paying customer. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who is considering botox.