A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Weiss MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Weiss practice?
- Dr. Barry Weiss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barry Weiss practices Emergency Medicine near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.