A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Welch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Park Hospital District
- West Park Hospital, Cody, Wy
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Peterson Welch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Welch practice?
- Dr. Barry Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Welch practices Ophthalmology near Cody, WY.
See Cody Ophthalmologists.