A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wells has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Haydon Wells MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Wells practice?
- Dr. Barry Wells has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wells practices Urology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Pikesville, MD.
See Towson Urologists.