A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wepman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wepman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wepman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wepman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wepman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Specializing in Comprehensive Eye Care and Custom Cataract Surgery - Emphasizing Refractive Cataract Surgery combining vision correction with cataract surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wepman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wepman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry M Wepman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Wepman practice?
- Dr. Barry Wepman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Wepman practices Ophthalmology near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Ophthalmologists.