A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wepman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wepman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wepman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wepman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wepman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Specializing in Comprehensive Eye Care and Custom Cataract Surgery - Emphasizing Refractive Cataract Surgery combining vision correction with cataract surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wepman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wepman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry M Wepman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Wepman practice?
- Dr. Barry Wepman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Wepman practices Ophthalmology near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Ophthalmologists.