A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Winton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Winton, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Winton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Winton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lynn Winton MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Winton practice?
- Dr. Barry Winton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Winton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Fargo Surgeons.