A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Winton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Winton, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Winton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Winton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lynn Winton MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Winton practice?
- Dr. Barry Winton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Winton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Fargo Surgeons.