A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Winton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Winton, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Winton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Winton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 44 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Winton practice?
Dr. Barry Winton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Fargo, ND.
See Billings Surgeons, Billings Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Billings Family Physicians.