Great Surgeon & Doctor show details Great Surgeon & Doctor
by Raymond Witbrodt on Apr 25th, 2015

Dr. Winton did a fantastic job of a Re-do Thoracotomy & Lobectomy on me in Jan 2015. He explained everything in detail & made sure I understood exactly what he expected to find & take care of. His follow up after surgery was more than expected. His staff is top notch & always available if you need them. I recommend this practice & especially Dr. Barry Winton.

Third open heart surgery show details Third open heart surgery
by Wayne Premo on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Winton performed my third open heart surgery. He made me feel at ease, after I was told by my cardiologist that it was a high risk operation. He was very upbeat and insured me he had preformed such operations without complications. I was scheduled for 12 hrs, Dr Winton completed it in 31/2 hrs. Dr Winton is the greatest heart surgeon in my book, and if I was to have my 4th operation I would not let any one but him touch me. Thank you Barry, for my third chance for a longer life. Also the picture. Wayne Premo.

BRIAN WILSON show details BRIAN WILSON
by ANNETTE WILSON on Oct 22nd, 2013

I HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO MEET DR. WINTON MARCH OF 2012 WHEN OUR SON WAS IN A AUTO ACCIDENT. HE TORE HIS AORTA, BROKE RIBS, HIP AND HAD A 10 PERCENT CHANCE TO LIVE. DR WINTON TRIED TO PUT A STINT IN AND OUR SON WAS LOSING SO MUCH BLOOD HE LOST IT. SO DR WINTON DID OPEN HEART SURGERY AND SAVED BRIANS LIFE. WE LOVE THIS MAN WITH ALL OUR HEART. KEVIN AND ANNETTE WILSON, AUBURNDALE, FLORIDA

Without a doubt, Dr. Winton saved my life. show details Without a doubt, Dr. Winton saved my life.
by John P. Reilly on Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Winton took my case at the urging of a fellow cardiologist, Dr. Webb. I was in acute heart failure. Dr. Winton replaced my aortic valve, repaired my mitral valve, performed two by-passes, did the maze procedure, and put a lead into my chest for possible future pace maker. This surgery was performed Aug. 5. The outcome has been outstanding. He saved my life.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Colonel!!! I am glad you are doing well. Let's go fishing next summer!

by Marsha Emmons - Powell, WY on Jan 25th, 2009

He saved my life. I had no idea I was in such bad shape when I was life flighted to Billings and he had my life in his hands. THANK YOU, Dr. Winton.

Doctor's Response

You are very welcome. I am glad you are doing well, and I am glad we could be here for you in your time of need. Sincerely, Dr. Winton