Awesome show details Awesome
by Thomas Murphy on Nov 14th, 2015

Dr. Winton and his staff are the best HE spent a lot of time before the surgery explaining everything he was going to do and spent time with my wife after the surgery His staff was very helpful when we had problems with the insurance Highly recommend this practice

Great Surgeon & Doctor show details Great Surgeon & Doctor
by Raymond Witbrodt on Apr 25th, 2015

Dr. Winton did a fantastic job of a Re-do Thoracotomy & Lobectomy on me in Jan 2015. He explained everything in detail & made sure I understood exactly what he expected to find & take care of. His follow up after surgery was more than expected. His staff is top notch & always available if you need them. I recommend this practice & especially Dr. Barry Winton.

Third open heart surgery show details Third open heart surgery
by Wayne Premo on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Winton performed my third open heart surgery. He made me feel at ease, after I was told by my cardiologist that it was a high risk operation. He was very upbeat and insured me he had preformed such operations without complications. I was scheduled for 12 hrs, Dr Winton completed it in 31/2 hrs. Dr Winton is the greatest heart surgeon in my book, and if I was to have my 4th operation I would not let any one but him touch me. Thank you Barry, for my third chance for a longer life. Also the picture. Wayne Premo.

by Marsha Emmons - Powell, WY on Jan 25th, 2009

He saved my life. I had no idea I was in such bad shape when I was life flighted to Billings and he had my life in his hands. THANK YOU, Dr. Winton.

Doctor's Response

You are very welcome. I am glad you are doing well, and I am glad we could be here for you in your time of need. Sincerely, Dr. Winton