Dr. Barry Winton, MD
Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon

Video profile

by Sandra Downey on Sep 13th, 2016

Dr Winton and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The minute you walk in the office everyone is truly concerned and caring. Dr Winton walks you through every step of your procedure and explains everything in terms you can understand. I truly feel if it wasn't for Dr Winton's experience and caring manner I would not be here today.

A true professional show details A true professional
by Mark W on Sep 6th, 2016

I had open heart surgery, and consider myself lucky to have had Dr. Winton and his staff with me all the way. From the first consultation, to the first follow up, everything was handled quickly, and in the most professional manner. The office staff is great, and I felt like I had a whole team with me all the way.

by Richard Carmody on Jul 3rd, 2016

I had to have a operation done and Dr. Winton and his entire team, from his nursing staff to the surgical team, and staff at the hospital were absolutely the best. I could not of been in better hands. I was well cared for.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Thomas Murphy on Nov 14th, 2015

Dr. Winton and his staff are the best HE spent a lot of time before the surgery explaining everything he was going to do and spent time with my wife after the surgery His staff was very helpful when we had problems with the insurance Highly recommend this practice

by Marsha Emmons - Powell, WY on Jan 25th, 2009

He saved my life. I had no idea I was in such bad shape when I was life flighted to Billings and he had my life in his hands. THANK YOU, Dr. Winton.

Doctor's Response

You are very welcome. I am glad you are doing well, and I am glad we could be here for you in your time of need. Sincerely, Dr. Winton