Dr. Barry Winton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Winton?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Barry Winton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017

Highly-rated

One thing I can say about this Dr. Is he is knowledgeable in his field, and not self absorbed. Very nice and polite, takes time to explain. Been a very good experience.

December 5th, 2016

Dr. Winton performed open heart surgery to remove large tumor from within my heart. Many other doctors could not help me. I owe my life to Dr. Winton

October 13th, 2016

Best ever

Barry Winton performed heart surgery (quad by pass and valve) and then by passes in my legs. He exhibited professionalism and skill with every surgery and showed his compassion before and after, softening the impact for my wife yet being candid about what was involved. I'm an old journalist so I appreciate the straight talk from him and they way he handled every question I asked. It's been 15 years, I'm in fantastic shape, wish I could download photo of great cardio I've done with splitting and stacking wood for winter. This guy is probably the best heart doc in the US. I wish he was still in Billings but, given what St. Vincent Healthcare has done with cardio unit, I'm tempted to make appointments in Fargo.

September 13th, 2016

Dr Winton and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The minute you walk in the office everyone is truly concerned and caring. Dr Winton walks you through every step of your procedure and explains everything in terms you can understand. I truly feel if it wasn't for Dr Winton's experience and caring manner I would not be here today.

September 6th, 2016

A true professional

I had open heart surgery, and consider myself lucky to have had Dr. Winton and his staff with me all the way. From the first consultation, to the first follow up, everything was handled quickly, and in the most professional manner. The office staff is great, and I felt like I had a whole team with me all the way.

July 3rd, 2016

I had to have a operation done and Dr. Winton and his entire team, from his nursing staff to the surgical team, and staff at the hospital were absolutely the best. I could not of been in better hands. I was well cared for.

November 14th, 2015

Awesome

Dr. Winton and his staff are the best HE spent a lot of time before the surgery explaining everything he was going to do and spent time with my wife after the surgery His staff was very helpful when we had problems with the insurance Highly recommend this practice

January 25th, 2009

He saved my life. I had no idea I was in such bad shape when I was life flighted to Billings and he had my life in his hands. THANK YOU, Dr. Winton.

Doctor's Response

You are very welcome. I am glad you are doing well, and I am glad we could be here for you in your time of need. Sincerely, Dr. Winton

September 20th, 2017