A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Witt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Witt, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Witt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Witt MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Witt practice?
- Dr. Barry Witt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Witt practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Greenwich Endocrinologists.