A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Witt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witt
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Witt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Witt, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Witt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Witt MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Witt practice?
- Dr. Barry Witt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Witt practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Tuckahoe, NY.
See Greenwich Obstetricians & Gynecologists.