A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wolf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Biotinidase Deficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wolf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Zev Wolf MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry Z. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Barry Wolf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Detroit, MI.
See Old Bridge Internists, Old Bridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Old Bridge Pulmonologists.