A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wolf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Biotinidase Deficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wolf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry Z. Wolf practice?
Dr. Barry Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Medical Genetics, and Critical Care Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Detroit, MI.
See Old Bridge Internists, Old Bridge Critical Care Practitioners, Old Bridge Pulmonologists, Old Bridge Geneticists, and Old Bridge Anesthesiologists.