A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wolf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Biotinidase Deficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wolf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Z Wolf MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Z. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Barry Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Pulmonologists, and Edison Critical Care Practitioners.