A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wolf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Biotinidase Deficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wolf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Z Wolf MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Z. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Barry Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Pulmonologists, and Edison Critical Care Practitioners.