A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry C Wood MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barry C. Wood practice?
- Dr. Barry Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wood practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Nephrologists.