A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Yaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Yaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Yaffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaffe graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Yaffe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Yaffe practice?
- Dr. Barry Yaffe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Yaffe practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.