A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Yaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Yaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaffe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Yaffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaffe graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Yaffe MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Yaffe practice?
- Dr. Barry Yaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Yaffe practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Oncologists.