inactive

Barry Zadeh Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 5th, 2016
Maybe if I was a skinny bottle blonde...
First & Second visit was Amazing. It took him 10 mins to diagnose me after a year of suffering & 3 wrong Diagnosis. The Dr was the nicest, most caring, promising to help ,Dr I have met. The staff the WORST EVER. The 1 male nurse is very rude. All of the nurses and receptionist seem very judgmental and act like u are a lower class. My last 4 appts. I could not even get past them to speak to the Dr because I had to tell them what was wrong & if they deemed it important than they would ask him what to do!!! Really? I wonder if my insurance was billed for a Dr.s consult each time or nurses consult ???

July 21st, 2016
Disappointed
Doctor is nice and caring. Unprofessional staff, unfriendly, they don't knock before entering exam room when you are changing and they leave the door open during procedures. Other staff will come in procedure room while your being prep to chit chat with one another. Rooms aren't stocked with supplies, they always leave to go get something. Dirty vents, blinds, exam chairs and bugs in ceiling lights.

June 27th, 2012
Waited over and hour just to get back to a room, then had to wait to see the doctor. Not impressed at all!