Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

HE WALKS ON WATER OR MAYBE CLOSE TO IT! show details HE WALKS ON WATER OR MAYBE CLOSE TO IT!
by Don Jackson on Feb 25th, 2014

After several other Doctors could not figure out what my problem was/is he went "old school" ordered a GI, CT scan and found a tumor on my kidney as well as a hernia in my diaphragm. First get the tumor now it is time for the hernia. Looking forward to a healthy life.

Your colonoscopy will be easier this time show details Your colonoscopy will be easier this time
by Mary Nedved on May 2nd, 2013

From the first introduction through the experienced and professional colonoscopy, I heartily recommend Dr Zamost. Before leaving the Long Beach Endoscopy Center, I had a conference with Dr. Zamost and received a 3 page summary of the procedure, findings and recommendations.

Nov 13th, 2012

I met with Dr Zamost for the first time today. He greeted me at the door to the waiting room. He spent 30 minutes with me and it was enough that he knew that I did not have to have any tests which is unusual to be referred to a specialist and not have to have further tests. Loved his caring manner.

Jul 7th, 2011

Excellent, awsome pesonality. Nice bedside manner.

Mar 12th, 2011

He listened to me when I asked to shorten the time period between scopes because one of my tests had come back indeterminate. He found the pre-cancerous tissue that needed to come out. His skill and caring saved my life. Plus he's a great guy. Enough said.

by Robin Buchanan on Aug 8th, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Smart and yet not to full of himself to admit that he might not know the answer but will help you find out.Love a doctor who comes to the waiting room to get you himself.. also once came straight from a vacation when he heard I was in the hospital.. Love him would recommend him.

Outstanding Dr. show details Outstanding Dr.
Jun 19th, 2009

Dr. Zamost was fantastic. He is caring, professional, and thorough.