Dr. Barry Zaretzky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Zaretzky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Barry Zaretzky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016

Don't waste your time with other doctors!

Dr. Zaretzky is a Godsend. I stopped seeing 5 other doctors because Dr. Z understood how to treat the issues I had with different body systems, and he was able to explain how one issue affected another. None of my previous doctors were communicating with each other, and it turns out I was being prescribed medications from different doctors that had bad interactions with each other. After seeing Dr. Z, I take half the medications and am feeling much better!

February 14th, 2016

A lifesaver!

Dr. Z cares about me as a person. I first saw him for one issue, and he identified another medical problem and treated me before it became a bigger problem. Other doctors did not do this because they were not listening. I always see Dr. Z himself, not some underling.

January 13th, 2016

Chronic diarrhea gone

Dr. Zaretzky is the only doctor who finally ended my year of h___ with gastrointestinal issues. He took the time to explain to me the anatomy and function of the stomach and intestines and adjusted my medications so that I can live a normal life without always having to worry about where is the nearest bathroom. Other doctors either did not take me seriously or could not figure out what was going on. Thanks to Dr. Zaretzky, I can enjoy social and recreational activities again!

December 3rd, 2015

He figured me out and fixed me!

I was really surprised when Dr. Zaretzky figured out that my symptoms were all related. He made an accurate diagnosis that no other doctor had been able to do, and with the right treatment, I am now feeling better than I have in years. If you want your life back, this is the doctor to go to.

November 18th, 2015

GREAT DR., HORRIBLE RECEPTIONIST

well i LOVED SEEING HIM until this HORRIBLE RECEPTIONIST started working for him and she would just give my appointments away, and not even call me to let me know. Nor would she return MY CALLS . SHE HAS A HORRIBLE ATTITUDE AND ENDED UP GETTING ME DISCHARGED!!!!

October 5th, 2015

No longer a slave to pain killers, thanks to Dr. Z!

My life was going downhill due to my addiction to pain killers, but thanks to Dr. Zaretzky, I'm on track to be a productive member of society again. He is the only doctor who cared enough about my future to totally get me off of narcotics. He is a lifesaver!

September 3rd, 2015

Brilliant physician!

I had gone to several other doctors, and Dr. Zaretzky was the first one who figured out what was going on. He made an accurate diagnosis and was able to treat me with the proper combination of medications so that I could function like a normal person again. I am back to work, thanks to Dr. Z!

May 28th, 2015

excellent Doctor have no bad or uglying thinhs to say about him, he his a great listener happy never leave unhappy

Great good over all.

August 16th, 2012

Get another doctor

June 30th, 2010

unable to contact when need to.....refuses to do follow up with me. May be issue with staffing but message center always full and no way to reach him.

December 13th, 2016