A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Zeluff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeluff
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Zeluff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Zeluff, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeluff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeluff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry James Zeluff MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Zeluff practice?
- Dr. Barry Zeluff has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Zeluff practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.