Dr. Barry Zietz MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

November 17th, 2014
Recommended to me by multiple people
I like him as a Pediatrician. I am not fond of some of the billing practices. I was billed 2 offices visits for talking about my child's ear infections during the well visit and told that because I discussed an issue with him it was considered a separate visit. Really?? Otherwise he has always been a wonderful doctor and I am not even sure he is aware of the billing practices by the office.

April 11th, 2012
Caring beyond the child's requirements
Both my newborn and my 3 1/2 year old see Dr. Zietz. What makes him a truly exceptional doctor is that he spends time with the parents, connects with the children, and really listens. He knows what is going on with my family which helps him care for my kids better. My son loves going to see Dr. Zietz and even asks if he can tag along to his little sister's appointments. The office staff is always smiling, looks professional, and seems to be having fun. When Dr. Zietz wasn't available, my infant saw one of his partners, Dr. Moore, and I was impressed with her as well. The entire office is striving for medical excellence.

October 3rd, 2011
Dr. Zietz is absolutley wonderful. My oldest child has been his patient since she was five and my youngest from birth. The oldest is now 18 and the youngest is 10. He not only knows how to make my kids feel better medically, he also makes them feel better because he truly cares about my kids and it shows from how he speaks to them. He remembers funny things they said from years ago. He remembers how tiny the youngest was when she was born. This man is truly a great doctor and I am so blessed to have met him.