A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Zingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Zingman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zingman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Zingman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingman graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zingman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Zingman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Zingman practice?
- Dr. Barry Zingman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Zingman practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.