A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Balint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Balint is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Balint, DABA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Balint graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balint has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Wesley Balint DABA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bart W. Balint practice?
- Dr. Bart Balint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bart Balint practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Weyers Cave, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Weyers Cave Anesthesiologists and Weyers Cave Pain Management Doctors.