Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bart Balint
Dr. Bart Balint, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weyers Cave, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Balint is affiliated with Rockingham Memorial Hospital, University of Virginia Medical Center and University of Virginia Medical Center. Dr. Balint has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bart Balint has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Bart Balint is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weyers Cave, VA.
Dr. Robert Audet
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Weyers Cave, VA 0.05 mi35
Dr. Cyrus Bakhit
Rockingham, VA 8.82 mi28
Dr. Douglas Wisor
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rockingham, VA 8.82 mi23