A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Barlogie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Barlogie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barlogie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barlogie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlogie graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barlogie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Barlogie MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Bart Barlogie practice?
- Dr. Bart Barlogie has 1 office location.
Dr. Bart Barlogie practices Hematology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Hematologists.