Dr. Bart Barlogie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bart Barlogie?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Bart Barlogie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016

Under his care went from Stage 3 Multiple Myeloma to complete remission which is now in the 7th year with no subsequent treatment. Hallelujah! Amen!

March 27th, 2016

When you are very sick you want to see the most experienced and trained doctor who knows about your condition.When Judy was diagnosed in 2005 as stage 4 we did the uncomfortable and expensive and inconvenient thing, we decided to travel 1000 miles from home to Little Rock and Bart Barlogie. She is now 11 years in remission

August 29th, 2015

when my wife was diagnosed as stage 4 Mulitple Myaloma in 2005 and Mayo gave her 2 years survival following treatment we researched and found Barlogie in Arkansas and went there for treatment. He is and was the best for this difficult disease. She remains in full remission now 10 years later

July 31st, 2014

RN

As a nurse who was diagnosed with myeloma, I wanted to go to the best and most experienced in this field. I was referred to him by a trusted MD friend and I will always be grateful. Dr Barlogie eased my mind and gave me the confidence to fight the disease the first time I met him. He is internationally known and I see him as an expert in his field. I have never met a physician so dedicated to his patients and feel he has a heart of gold. He genuinely wants to "cure" his patients! I have seen him for 7 years and while I am in remission, I travel long distances to continue to see him. I don't agree with the questions about the office staff affecting his score. The office has issues but I deal with that just to have his opinion!

September 19th, 2012

LCDD treatment

I feel that it is critical to have trust in your Dr and staff. Dr Barlogie has the load of caring for patients with one of the worst cancers known. The staff at all levels is amazing. Also we find that Little Rock is a city that we like, there are lots of great places to eat. It is a two day drive for us and we have made three trips this year, but after each trip we felt that it was worth it. For me most trips are, one day of testing, a day off and seeing doc the next day. The staff does a great job of staying of schedule. Yes I hate that people have to go to UAMS for cancer treatment. While almost everyone will benefit, there will be some that won't. After talking to people from all over the world that have had years of quality life added, so that they can enjoy their families, I am so thankful for Doctor Barlogie and his caring staff.

May 19th, 2012

Not impressed with Dr Barlogie's genius. He is not a good listener. Makes snap decisions. His clinic is run poorly & staff unimpressive.

December 19th, 2011

Dr Barlogie sets the tone for the entire staff - POOR

May 6th, 2010

The best Doctor for Myeloma treatment

Dr. Barlogie is currently treating me for Multiple Myeloma. He is extremely positive and caring but will answer any question directly. He is the single most impressive and dedicated doctor that I have ever met and has given me the hope that I can meet this challenge head on and be a winner no matter what the outcome as I am also a research subject.

January 27th, 2010

Best Myeloma Specialist in the World

Dr. Barlogie is the only doctor in the world who truly understands this illness. If you are looking to survive for decades after a Myeloma diagnosis you need to see Dr. Barlogie. He is a genius who is at the forefront of treatment innovations, he guarantees longer survival than anyone else in the world, and he is incredibly nice and caring.

September 16th, 2017