A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Alden Barrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bart A. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Bart Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bart Barrett practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.