Dr. Bart Bellamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bart Bellamy?

Best EVER

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Wouldn't trust my personal health or my family's to anybody else. Doc is genuine and a man of character and smart as heck. The upsides are too numerous to mention in one tiny comment section

Excellent

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Very practical, lot of common sense, and straight forward advice.

Best DR in lincoln

Posted on April 4th, 2013

DR Bellamy is the best DR in lincoln. I was sick and went to linc care and the VA both of the doctors diagnosed me wrong but DR Bellamy diagnosed right away (mono) even before the blood test confirmed it. His staff is A+++ Lindsey his nurse always remembers my name. He proves that an Osteopath is the way to go for superior care. Good job Dr. B

Posted on July 6th, 2012

He takes the time to get to know you and your family. He refers to you doctors that his family uses and trusts. He always spends enough time with us and never seems to be in a rush to get out, like many other doctors I have visited. The only downside is he does not do any pregnancy care, but he referred us to the best OB/GYN I could have asked for. We love Dr. Bellamy.

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever been to!

Exceptional physician

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bellamy for about 3 years and have recommended him to several others. They have all been as pleased with him and his office as I have. He never seems to be rushed and takes the time to check on your concerns. Seems truly interested in your family and acknowledges your take on what is going on. Our entire family is now seeing him and we are all very happy with everything! I love being able to get in right away and never having to wait!

Awsome Family doctor!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Came up to the hospital after my daughter was born to introduce himself to me. My wife has been going to his office but seeing a differnet Doc. Her old doc was leaving or something and he agreed to be our family doctor. As long as we have been going to him I can't say anything bad about him. Just had to see him about every month for the first year after my daughter was born due to her getting sick like clock work. We have always been able to get in same day. Would really recommend him to another family for their doc.

Posted on October 9th, 2008

Never wait more than 10 minutes. Can get in the same day. Will follow up, shows concern, spends time with you until all questions are answered. Very proffessional and helpful.

Posted on November 10th, 2017