Dr. Bart Branam Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bart Branam?

Very proficient

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Scoped left knee to remedy torn meniscus and determine severity of arthritis

patient

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Pleased with same day surgery. However, this physician uses a PA for follow up which I didn't expect. Difficult to get a message through to dr. since when you call in it goes through the base hospital and it took 2 days to get info back to me. I felt his post op procedures should have been explained pre surgery. Plus a quicker response method should be instituted for me to continue with this fine surgeon.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Had issue with receptionist and the co pay I did not have a co pay but had to pay one if I wanted to see the doctor . Not very courteous a and did not want to listen since I needed to see the doctor I paid it with hopes unwelcome off my total bill?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Best surgeon.

good experience

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I was a patient of dr. branams and overall had a good experience. Had knee surgery which went well, was treated well overall. I work in healthcare and find amusing some of the pinhead comments made below about billing. What these people don't understand is that the physician does not do the billing, the hospital or health system does. Kind of like blaming your college professor for the college tuition you pay. Wait time was a little excessive sometimes but I think that's pretty much the norm these days with orthopedic doctors.

gluteus maximus

Posted on February 6th, 2015

He's a horrible doctor

be aware of false billing

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Barton Branam actually saw me for a simple elbow fracture that only needed a sling to be worn as a treatment and on the first visit I waited more than an hour outside and he only entered the room for 3 minutes, did physical exam to my arm and told me to keep wearing the sling for a couple of weeks but then I ended up getting a huge bill for a procedure I didn't even have on that same day!!! please if you read reviews before scheduling an appointment please avoid this person just not to get in a headache with the billing department fighting for your rights.

Great Surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Branam was able to accurately diagnose my knee problem, and he did my knee surgery over a year ago. I no longer have knee pain, am back to running and a very active life. I'm a physician, and I did my research into who to go to for my surgery in the Cincinnati area. Dr. Branam comes highly recommended.

Great Care

Posted on August 15th, 2012

I work in healthcare, and Dr. Branam is very thorough and professional. I don't know the details that led to the very negative review, but that actually prompted me to write this review--as my experience has been nothing but good. There was once a scheduling error related to a new system, but his staff worked me in anyway. I have always been able to get an appointment within the week. For my first orthopedic problem that brought me in, he clearly explained the diagnosis and what my treatment options were. He also explained what testing and imaging he wanted to order and why. I also went to UC Health for the MRI, and they gave me a copy of the disc right there to look at (so I'm not sure how the other reviewer never saw the MRI?). Dr. Branam again reviewed the MRI results while I was in the office--showing me where the problem showed up on the imaging. Thankfully, I showed remarkable improvement with conservative treatment. Again, with my new issue, he presented me with a list of options and let me decide which treatment to pursue. Overall it has been a great experience seeing Dr. Branam at the UC Health Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine center.

Surgry dec. 19th

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Con artist

Posted on May 11th, 2012

My husband saw Dr. Branam for a knee injury. They forced a $350 xray before seeing the doctor, failed to order the correct type of MRI, never showed us the MRI film to explain what was going on, and then prescribed a useless and expensive knee brace. We ended up going for a second opinion with Dr. Burger, and the experiences were like night and day. Whatever you do, DO NOT risk your health or wallet with this scheister.

Very Organized and thorough

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Dr Branam was very helpful and easy to work with. He explained everything in detail that I asked about and was even very easy to get a hold of outside the office. He performed my ACL surgery and because of his recommendation to do PT before, my recovery has gone very very well after surgery. I would highly recommend him.