A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Carey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Carey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bart A. Carey practice?
Dr. Bart Carey practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.