A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Carey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Carey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Alan Carey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bart A. Carey practice?
- Dr. Bart Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bart Carey practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.