A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Carey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Carey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Alan Carey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bart A. Carey practice?
- Dr. Bart Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bart Carey practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.