Dr. Bart Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bart Clarke?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 25th, 2014

Recurrent Hyperparathyroidism

I was referred to Dr. Clarke by my Endocrinologist here in St. Paul, MN. My medical situation is complicated with uncertain outcomes and this was my first visit to Mayo Clinic. Dr. Clarke treated me with dignity, respect, and took a great deal of time answering the many questions I had. He also spent a lot of time educating me in terms of what my prognosis could mean. I would highly recommend him to anyone with special endocrine needs. I want to thank him for putting me at ease and making me feel like I was his one and only patient at my visit.

Type 2 Diabetes