A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Demaerschalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Demaerschalk, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Clinical Research
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaerschalk graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demaerschalk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart M Demaerschalk MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bart M. Demaerschalk practice?
- Dr. Bart Demaerschalk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bart Demaerschalk practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Kingman, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.