A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Dolmatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Dolmatch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiography
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolmatch graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dolmatch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Lewis Dolmatch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bart L. Dolmatch practice?
- Dr. Bart Dolmatch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bart Dolmatch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mountain View Radiologists.