A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Dolmatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Dolmatch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolmatch
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolmatch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Dolmatch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiography
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolmatch graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dolmatch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Lewis Dolmatch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bart L. Dolmatch practice?
- Dr. Bart Dolmatch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bart Dolmatch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mountain View Radiologists.