Dr. Bart Eastwood Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bart Eastwood?

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Amazing doctor! Very caring and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone. I've had multiple surgeons, he is by far the best!

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I went to Dr. Eastwood after I was bucked off a horse. My collarbone was shattered into 7 pieces. Dr. Eastwood saw me quickly, got me scheduled for surgery and did an amazing job putting me back together. Three months after surgery I was back out riding and roping.

Hip arthroscopy/debridment of labrum, pincer cam resection

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I am truly grateful for Dr. Eastwood. From the moment I met him, I knew I was going to be SAFE. There is a special demeanor and knowledge about him that made me feel that I was in the best of hands. I felt more courage with this surgery than all of my past ones with other doctors. Dr. Eastwood is a compassionate man with a sincere heart towards his patients. I appreciate his kindness and follow up with me.

Great Doctor, Great Care

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Dr. Eastwood took excellent care of my son. I would recommend to anyone!!

excellent Provider

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Very personable. Great skills. Communicates very well. Took time to get know. Awesome follow up. Definitely refer friends.

Wonderful Experience with Dr Eastwood

Posted on May 27th, 2014

I had a meniscus and ACL surgery with Dr Eastwood and he did an amazing job. He completely explained what was going to happen in the surgery and even offered videos if I wanted to see what they would do in the procedure. He made me feel very comfortable and very well taken care of. His staff is also amazing and I felt I was given very quality care. My recovery was easier than I expected and my knee is as good as pre-surgery.

Mrs

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr Eastwood operated on my shoulder to treat a torn rotator cuff. I was recovering from a serious illness and was not able to have my shoulder repaired for a year after the onset of shoulder pain. Dr Eastwood prescribed physical therapy and monitored my condition until I was healthy enough for the shoulder surgery. He did an excellent job with the surgery and my results have exceeded my hopes and expectations. He has also given me injections in my ankle which has relieved my pain. He gives the best injections I have ever had in my joints and I have had quite a few. I have recommended him to everyone I know who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He is a first class surgeon and his compassion and people skills equal his technical excellence.

Knee

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dam good Dr.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Dr Eastwood give me life in my left knee it feel so good after my knee surgery i know it well take time for me to get back to running but im very happy thank you dr eastwood.

Dr. Bart Eastwood

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Eastwood was caring, accurate and thorough. I cannot express how thankful I am for his services. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on May 31st, 2017