A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Endrizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Endrizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Endrizzi graduated from U Of Minnesota. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Endrizzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Theodore Endrizzi MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bart T. Endrizzi practice?
- Dr. Bart Endrizzi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bart Endrizzi practices Dermatology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists.