A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Eng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Eng DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bart Eng practice?
- Dr. Bart Eng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bart Eng practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.