A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Grelinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Grelinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Grelinger, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grelinger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Grelinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart A Grelinger DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bart A. Grelinger practice?
- Dr. Bart Grelinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bart Grelinger practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurologists.