A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Ketover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Ketover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ketover
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ketover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Ketover, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketover graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ketover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Ketover MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bart Ketover practice?
- Dr. Bart Ketover has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bart Ketover practices Ophthalmology near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See La Quinta Ophthalmologists.