A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Ketover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Ketover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Ketover, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketover graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ketover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ketover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bart P. Ketover practice?
Dr. Bart Ketover practices Ophthalmology near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See La Quinta Ophthalmologists.