inactive

Bart Ketover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 26th, 2016
Dr. Ketover more correctly analyzed my vision issue than the eye specialist I had been seeing. The primary source of my vision trouble was cataracts - not retinal issues. Cataract surgery has restored my vision to 20/20 and the surgical experience was excellent. Consider yourself lucky to have found a doctor with Dr. Ketover's medical education, experience and surgical expertise . Eyesight is precious.

March 1st, 2015
The best
The greatest skill level and unbelievable bedside manner. Highly recommend.

December 27th, 2014
Mechanistic Medicine
From start to finish at the pre-op cataract visit, I was herded like cattle from room to room get in different "tests." After a very brief visit with a doctor I had never met, I was left alone with a video that highly recommend laser over the knife only to be told that my insurance did not cover laser and so the doctor had recommend the knife. If wanted laser, it would be 1100$ out of pocket plus expensive lenses. When I insist on further information, I was told to get another test in another town. The visit was like animal being herded through a maze of mechanistic and robotic events and at the paper signing getting no information as to why I was getting the knife which the video itself proclaimed as inefficient. I was also forced to sign way my legal rights that I guess is pretty common. I cancelled my surgery the next day in hopes to find something better.

December 23rd, 2014
Top notch ophthalmologist!
Excellent physician. Dr. Ketover is patient and caring. He is extremely professional and very thorough.

April 26th, 2012
Very caring. Answers all questions. Makes you feel at ease.

September 23rd, 2009
Dr. Ketover is a wonderful human being as well as a very respected Dr. I am a retired R.N. and it has been many years since I have met a more caing person. His follow up is beyond exceptional. We need to have more Docrors loke him around that treat you like a person and not just a number.