Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bart Kornblatt
Dr. Bart Kornblatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kornblatt is affiliated with Woodland Memorial Hospital, Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bart Kornblatt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Bart Kornblatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland, CA.
Dr. Matthew Gargulinski
Woodland, CA 3.66 mi15
Dr. Hoang Tran
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Woodland, CA 3.66 mi20
Dr. Daniel Damico
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Woodland, CA 4.84 mi55