Dr. Bart Macdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bart Macdonald?

Injured during surgery

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. MacDonald injured my spinal cord during my surgery. Although I knew the risks of surgery, this doctor never informed me of the injury and didn't explain my paralysis. The hospital failed to inform me either. i was quickly transferred to a rehabilitation hospital and Dr. MacDonald did no follow up at all. I have suffered and struggled for 3 years and I am 100% disabled. I just wish he would've been more forthcoming . Maybe that's why he left Texas.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Just had my first visit with Dr MacDonald. I was impressed that he took notes of everything I said, while looking me in the eyes. I have had the royal runaround with Emory (5 visits and 3 procedures). While my surgery is upcoming, I cannot comment on his surgical skills, but was blown away with his compassion, and his understanding of my complaint. He took time to explain the nature of my issues, reviewing the MRI to show me specifically where the problem is. I have great hope now.

Medicare Patient

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I feel like I was treated different because I am on Medicare. He acted like he couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Dr MacDonald was very sarcastic with his comments. Has anyone else had the Medicare sluff off?

Amazing

Posted on March 25th, 2016

My husband was admitted to the hospital around 10:30 at night after a few hours in the ER. Turned out he had a baseball sized tumor in his frontal lobe. By chance Dr MacDonald was here and came spoke with us at close to midnight. Operation was 4 days later, took 7 hours, and Dr then stopped by every day until he stabilized (10 - 14 days). Path reports came back as GBM/stage IV cancer. Our neuro oncologist, radioligist, and a Piedmont nuero surgeon told us the resection was amazing and about the best they had ever seen. 18 months later my husband is doing very well, and every night I say a prayer of thanks that Dr MacDonald was at that hospital late that Friday night. We never visited his office so some of the ratings reflect NS Forsyth ER.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Strongly recommend Dr. MacDonald.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr MacDonald performed 2 separate operations on me with great results, so far. When a problem occurred after the second operation, he came back to the back to the hospital at 11:00 at night, to do a 3rd one, that fixed it. A very compassionate man, his schedule does not seem to allow much time during office visits, but his work is excellence.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. McDonald could not have nicer and more concerned about the pain I was experiencing. Not only did he send me for an MRI to be sure of my problem, but got me into a pain clinic pretty fast so that I could get a shot in my back to help me with the terrible pain I was having. I feel very fortunate to have him for my doctor.

He still cares!!!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I just cannot say enough in regards to this Doctor. He is one of the most caring Doctor's that I have came in contact with. McDonald sticks with you all the way and works with a great team. McDonald sees his patients as people and not as a number.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Thank God that Dr MacDonald PA Jonathan and staff were excellent

feeling cared for

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr. MacDonald was great! his genuine care and concern for me was outstanding. not only, that but his "above and beyond" care for my family during this difficult time, is something that i will now judge all other physicians by! i felt informed the entire treatment, as well as made to feel secure in the choices i(we) were making. i would highly recommend hime to my dearest loved ones. exceptional care! thank you thank you thank you

Brilliant and kind with a compassionate, educational bedside manner

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr. Mac Donald was very thorough and really took extra time to both explain and listen. I felt like he was very knowledgeable about every aspect of my situation. It was reassuring to know that all of my questions were answered.