Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bart Muhs
Dr. Bart Muhs, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Saybrook, CT, with other offices in Middletown, CT and New Haven, CT (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Muhs is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. Dr. Muhs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bart Muhs has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bart Muhs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Saybrook, CT.
Dr. Heidi Elliott
Old Saybrook, CT 0.10 mi10
Dr. Steven Curiale
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Old Saybrook, CT 0.12 mi32
Dr. Eric Sommer
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Old Saybrook, CT 0.12 mi18