A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Muhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Muhs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muhs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muhs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Muhs, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhs graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muhs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart E Muhs MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bart E. Muhs practice?
- Dr. Bart Muhs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bart Muhs practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manchester, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.