Learn more about Dr. Bart Muhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Muhs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muhs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muhs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Muhs, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhs graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muhs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart E Muhs MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bart E. Muhs practice?
- Dr. Bart Muhs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bart Muhs practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manchester, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.