A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Petrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Petrini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Petrini, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrini graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Petrini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Edward Petrini MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bart E. Petrini practice?
- Dr. Bart Petrini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bart Petrini practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.