Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
He is the most careing Doctor I have ever met. He is 100 percent the best dr I have ever met and is always concerned about you and how you feel. He gives amazing results and is very upfront about what other expect and helps give u real goals. I've had many procedures done and I am incredibly impressed with him and I will continue to recommend people... he is also very professional and spends time with you and dosnt just rush you out after your appointment. He will stay with you until you feel completly at ease and have had all your questions answered. Completely amazing!!!!!

February 11th, 2016
When it comes to making modifications to my body, I call on Dr. Radamaker.
I had a mini-tummy tuck and breast 'refilled' with fat/stem cell combo. It's been 5 years and the work he's done still looks great! I have given his information to several friends and I always receive positive feedback regarding their experience. I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my body.

January 21st, 2016
Debbie Piscitella
Its been a while since I've seen Dr.Rademaker and staff, but he was one of the if not thee best Dr.I have ever seen.

September 7th, 2015
n/a
I think if people knew a little more about Dr. Rademaker they might think differently about him. While I formerly believed he had great compassion, conviction & an earnest innate desire to do the right thing & help people, I have since learned otherwise. Having seen first-hand the ramifications of his actions to those who paid him & never received services, those who went through surgery & weren't happy, but never righted, those who witnessed these acts & were shut out, I feel differently now, as should you. The image and address represented aren't even accurate. Do your homework. Do not assume, ask questions, research & find the real answers. They are out there, if you know where to look. *Please know that there was no option to select a rating of under 1 star or a score in the negatives. For this reason and this reason only, 1 star was chosen.

June 27th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Rademaker about 5 years ago from a supermodel friend who had her breast augmentation performed by him. I loved her results and she could not stop talking about how great her experience was. 5 years later with his name still stuck in my head, I finally went to look him up for breast augmentation and neck liposuction. I am usually the type to do extensive research and read reviews on everything but for the first time ever, I just went with the flow and had one consult with one doctor for my surgery. About 6 weeks ago I had surgery with Dr. Rademaker and I LOVE my results! For having any kind of surgery for the first time, he made me feel very comfortable and calm. When you first consult with him, know he will not talk bra sizes or CCs with you (good thing, trust me). Instead he will want you to pick out a picture of what you like and he will analyze & discuss with you what is best based on your desires. He wasn't just a plastic surgeon to me either - he was also a coach to me & my fiance. My fiance came along to all my appointments and Dr. Rademaker coached him on how to help me with my anxiety about the surgery. After the surgery, I was very swollen and freaked out to the point where I wanted my breast implants out ASAP. I had to just give it time and follow Dr. Rademaker's instructions (oh, and wait until meds wore off haha). After about week things started to settle and I started loving my new body. I just read Dr. Rademaker's bio and looked at his credentials. It's impressive. He has been doing plastic surgery for a long time and has done some pretty awesome things for humanity. Go Dr. Rademaker!!

June 16th, 2015
Above & Beyond Satisfaction
Dr Rademaker is a compassionate, considerate and attentive doctor that has helped me several times when no one else would. He is an expert in his field and treats his patients with the upmost care. I recommend him highly before any others I've found.

May 16th, 2015
Stay Away
Worst doctor in town.

March 21st, 2015
Dr rademaker is the best! Considerate and prompt! Sensitive toward needs and understanding .

July 25th, 2014
Best Summer Ever
I really love my new breasts. Dr.Rademaer did an excellent job. I have been telling everyone about it and referring all my friends and family. This has been a life changing experience for me. I can't thank Dr. Bart Rademaker and the team at the surgery center enough for the highest quality of care they gave me prior, during and after my procedure. I finally look on the outside the way I always felt on the inside. My experience could not have been better. Dr. Rademaker was not only very professional, they were very pleasant Dr.’s office. I recieved a call from the doctor not a nurse the night of surgery. My surgery could not have gone better! I did not experience anywhere near the pain I was expecting. My scars are looking fantastic after just 2.5 months. It is like having a new life handed to me!

July 24th, 2014
Great Experience
Dr. Rademaker is an amazingly gifted and skilled surgeon. He is also a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (which is extremely important when chosing your doctor). I did my research....but what impressed me most was how he put me at ease. I felt like all my questions were never hurried. I finally found a surgeon and staff that made me feel comfortable. His follow up care and concern is unmatched. I have to say that I wish I had met Dr. Rakermaker first as I wasted alot of ltime consulting with other doctors. I LOVE my new look and I have a new sense of inner confidence! THANK YOU SO MUCH Dr. Rademaker

July 7th, 2014
STAY AWAY HE IS ALL ABOUT MONEY BE CAREFUL!

June 13th, 2014
The very BEST doctor there is!!!!
AMAZING!! I just had a breast augmentation done 2 weeks ago by Dr. Rademaker and could not be any happier! From the moment i consulted with him to now even after my surgery, he has been great. He makes you feel very comfortable. He develops relationships with his patients. He takes his time with you. Overall he is just an AMAZING doctor!!