A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Bart Sangal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Bart Sangal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Bart Sangal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Memory Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sangal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Bart Bart Sangal MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. R Bart B. Sangal practice?
- Dr. R Bart Sangal has 3 office locations.
Dr. R Bart Sangal practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Psychiatrists and Troy Neurologists.