A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Sangal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Sangal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangal
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sangal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Sangal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Memory Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sangal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Bart Sangal MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. R B. Sangal practice?
- Dr. R Sangal has 1 office location.
Dr. R Sangal practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Psychiatrists and Royal Oak Neurologists.