A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Bart Sangal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Bart Sangal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Bart Sangal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sangal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sangal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans