A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Sangal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Sangal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sangal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Sangal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Memory Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sangal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Bart Sangal MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. R B. Sangal practice?
- Dr. R Sangal has 1 office location.
Dr. R Sangal practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Psychiatrists and Royal Oak Neurologists.