Dr. R Sangal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R Sangal?

February 15th, 2017

Dr Sangal is an excellent physician and he has helped me tremendously to improve the quality of my sleep, which has drastically improved the quality of my life.

January 6th, 2017

Great Dr.

Dr. Sangal has seen a few of my children for various things -- insomnia, teenage bedweting, adhd, and he diagnosed my daughter's narcolepsy. His treatment plans have ALWAYS been helpful. I was skeptical about trying imiprimine (an anti-depressant) for ADHD, but on his recommendation specific to my son's testing, I tried and and my son has had fabulous results.

December 23rd, 2016

I have been seeing Sr. Sangal for ten years. He has helped me greatly in several key areas. He is very knowledgeable and offers opportunities to ask questions. I recommend Dr. Sangal for any sleep or attention deficit condition.

December 19th, 2016

I recommend Dr Sangal

I recommend Dr Sangal to all people suffering from sleep apnea. I feel so much better using a CPAP machine. Best thing I've ever done.

December 17th, 2016

I've been seeing the doctor for several years now. I was always napping, and being a college student, it was nearly impossible for me to stay awak and study. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy, and managed to survive college, thanks to Dr. Sangal. His staff is amazing too!

December 14th, 2016

Good visit, but troubling bill payment practice?

The visit went well and the staff and doctor were courteous and professional. I only had a problem when it came to payment. For some reason, the receptionist ignored (I later found out) the fact that I had 2 types of insurance when she looked up my information. She then stated to me that the insurance only covered so much and I was left with a bill of 'X' amount. I was surprised since my insurance usually covered everything, but I paid the remaining balance. Later when I arrived home, I contacted my insurance to follow up on the remaining balance I paid. My insurance stated that they had not been contacted by that office as the receptionist had said she had and they had not recieved a bill yet. My insurance then contacted the doctors office (with me on 3 way) and inquired as to why I was made to pay anything. The receptionist claimed I only had one insurance, but later acknowledged that I did in fact have two. My insurance representative (of the ignored insurance company) inquired about my reimbursement. The receptionist replied that once they recieve the payment from the insurance company, they will immediately refund me the money I should not have had to pay in the first place. I hope this is not a common practice and no fraud is going on where people are being quoted and billed amounts of fees not covered by their insurance for immediate collection... only to have the office later bill the insurance company and recieve that payment and only log that payment in.

December 13th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Sangal for 15 years. He and is staff are attentive, very professional, and I never have to wait beyond my appointment time.

December 13th, 2016

Excellent care and professionalism.

December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Sangal is phenominal!

Dr. Sangal is absolutely fantastic! His office staff is friendly and extremely helpful when I need it. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for help with sleep and attention disorders. I have been a patient for over a year now and within the first two months, I was able to see a vast improvement in my life. He has a great online/smartphone App called Follow My Health that alerts me of new notifications and appointments. Highly recommend him!

December 1st, 2016

The Road To Memory Recovery!

For many years I have been dealing with issues relating to memory. It is only recently that I decided to actually see a doctor. Dr. Sangal worked with me to determine what the best course of action was to treat my ailment. I can proudly say that today my memory and health has greatly improved and I owe it all to him! THANK YOU!

November 19th, 2016

The wait time question is tricky because I guess that would depend on the time of your appointment. I had an early morning appointment and I got in right away.

November 17th, 2016

Overall Good Experience

Dr. Sangal provided prompt treatment. He is knowledgeable in his field. The staff at the sleep clinic is very friendly, and efficient.