Overall Review

3.3

February 15th, 2016
Always listens
I have had DR. Soar for a few years now. He is thorough and listens to me. Sometimes he says things that I do not like, but its because I am not doing what I should, i.e. bad diet, low exercise etc. If you do not want to take steps to improve your health, then no DR is going to say what you want to hear. Take some ownership in your health status. Your not going there on a social call.

March 25th, 2013
Dr. Detached.
Dr Soar, in my experience, keeps to the other side of the room, as far away from me, it seems, as possible. I have taken into consideration that this could be for any number of reasons; maybe he is shy, or had a bad experience and his bedside manner suffers because of this. I feel vulnerable enough at any Dr. visit, without having to further question if I am being judged, however, my only real concern is how his manner affects his competence. It is too soon to know.

January 13th, 2011
Bad Doctor
Incompetent. Seemed to not care about me as a patient. Wandered around the room most of the time checking his iphone facebook.

January 6th, 2011
Don't go to Dr. Soar
He seemed completely ignorant to everything medically related. He said he would do follow ups on different ailments but failed to. My blood work someone disappeared and no result were ever seen. He lacks confidence and intelligence. I would advise seeing him. If you do, you will know exactly what I'm talking about after the first visit. He should not be a doctor. It reminds me of the joke: What do you call a med student that finishes at the bottom of his class? Doctor Soar.