A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Spencer, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bart Spencer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Routine and High Risk Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Urinary Incontinence
- da Vinci Robotic Gynecologic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Univ Autonoma De Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart Philip Spencer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bart P. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Bart Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bart Spencer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.